It's time to go back!

Today is definitely good news!!!!

After about 3 months or so being locked down at home due to the pandemic, the Prime Minister announced that we are now allowed to go anywhere we like as long as it is within the country.

Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah

I am extremely happy because this means that I can go back to my parents' house in Kuala Lumpur.
I really missed them so much. My father is not well anymore. He can no longer walk and he is getting thinner day by day. I know he is a survivor and he will fiercely fight his illness. My mother is still beautiful as ever and she is amazingly patient taking care of my father. I can't wait to meet them real soon!

Ya Allah! Thank you for all the rezeki today and please guide me through tomorrow.
Aamiiinnnn....






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst