An update!



I'm in action!


Hey there!

It's been ages since my last post. So many things have been added to my colourful life experiences. Family, work, travel, friends and food, to name a few, are those happenings which have influenced various decisions or opinions that I have to make along the way. Not forgetting, the few additional inches to my not-so-little-body as well.....

My eldest son has completed his secondary school education and is moving on to the next phase of his life.

My second son is half way to completing his secondary school education. He is supposed to sit for a big national examination but due to a pandemic, the exam has been cancelled which makes him the happiest 15-year-old boy alive!

My third son, who is only one year younger than his older brother, is so much into self-defense that he creates and designs his own Silat moves. 

My one and only daughter is slowly growing up and blossoming into a fine young lady. She loves reading and has a huge collection of storybooks. She loves eating too.

My youngest son has just started his primary school education when the pandemic hits the world. He is fine with not having to go to school. Obviously, he doesn't know what's really happening. He is safely on a long school holiday mode.

Well, as for me, life is definitely like a box of chocolates. I'll never know what I'm going to get. But one thing for sure, everything that I do, it's for my own benefit and my family's. I'm at that age where I don't care so much about what other people would say. I'm happy just the way I am.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

A & B