Hey you! Leave my people alone la...

Have you ever encountered such people who are just so narrow-minded that you feel like wiping them off in a blink? I have to face such people all the time (only during office hours).....
Why must they crack their heads thinking of something to say to me just to make me change my mind or decision? Could they be thinking that I would follow and do whatever they want or could they be doing it just because they are jealous of me?

I know that I have all the attention here at the office since I chaired lots and lots of meetings and committees (compared to others)....Maybe they want to take over my place...go ahead, sit there and you'll vomit in a sec....

To tell the truth, sitting here at my position in this department is definitely not easy. It's tough and it drains you to the bone......only those who are strong mentally, physically and emotionally could handle and manage the department well. I'm not boasting here, I'm telling the truth!!

I have and had tough, difficult and way too challenging situations in my hands all the time. They come and attack from every possible angle and I have got to have my shields ready without fail. Sounds scary, huh? Well, it's the reality and I have to face it no matter what.

The most recent encounter happened this morning when I received a phone call from one of 'them'. This person actually questioned my gesture to appreciate the committees of an event which ended two weeks ago. Hey, look here, my committee members worked hard and they were really committed in executing all the tasks given to them. It's only fair that I appreciate their contribution by taking them to a place where they can give their best pose to the camera. Just because this person was not in the list, the whole committee got into trouble. No way, Jose....I was not going to let such thing happen to the people who were sincere enough to spend their time and energy to make the event a successful one.

To make matters worse, this person actually said that all of us were not allowed to go out of the office and nobody should disobey the order. What's wrong with this person? C'mon, leave my people alone, go mind your own business....

And knowing me, I told my people to just go ahead and ignore all the remarks made by all the jealous freaks.

We went out just as we planned and we had fun posing in front of the camera. I'll paste the pictures here once they're ready...then you'd understand what I meant...

Comments

jabishah said…
Can't wait to see the pics.... Some ppl are so plain jealous! Pedulikan..
Ja,

That's why....I mmg heran la dgn org2 mcm ni....
Anyway, tq for visiting my blog yg dah lama dah di'update'...
sorry...
Tq for visiting my blog yg dah lama tak di'update'...
Nic said…
ya dikny
some people memang gitu
tak boleh tgk org senang
ada je salah org kan
memang jeles tu.. takde lain.. muahaha

anyway u celebrated by taking pics of yourselves? how so very TESLian! hehe
ila,
yeah, some people don't have enough things to do that they seem to love bugging other people....

yup, u're right, we took our own pictures, byk pulak tuh, hahahah....so TESLian kan....dah boss-nyer TESLian...hihihi...TESL POWER!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst