Danish Muqri's Birthday Cupcakes

Last 8 November was Danish's 6th Birthday. We organised a small party at his classroom in school. When I entered the classroom with two boxes of cakes, Danish had all smiles....I even brought party packs for his classmates to enjoy....I specifically ordered cupcakes from my good friend with Transformers as the pictures on each cupcake. Danish loves Transformers so much, so, I thought, well, why not? And my friend was so kind enough to design the special cupcakes. Danish, of course, was smiling from ear to ear and his friends went ooohhh, aaahhhh and wowww all the way...hihihi...





Comments

jabishah said…
Happy Belated Birthday Danish!
Mmmuah! Nak cupcake jugakkk..
Thank you Auntie Ja....
Cupcakes semua dah licin, Danish makan..
jaja yumiko said…
happy belated bfday danish!! waa,, sedapnye cupcake...saya pun suke transformers!!! hehe
Thank you, Auntie Izzah....cupcakes mmg sedap....bila ada transformers, lagi sedappp.....

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

A & B