We Are Together Always

Alright, so far, I've posted two entries for 2011, not bad for a start after taking an extremely long break....

Today, I decided to go to work earlier than usual. From Monday to Thursday, 9am until 1pm, I have lecture gigs to fulfill at one of our local universities. After which, I would rush to my office and would only go back home at night.

Some have asked me when is the time that I get to spend with my husband and children?
Well, the answer is all the time....
Yes, I meet my husband every day at the office because we run the business together.
Yes, I spend time with my children all the time too because I take them with me to the office.
If I have meetings, I would ask my clients to come to my office instead of having meetings outside. I always have my appointments at my office too, and so far so good, nobody has complained about such arrangements and they themselves think it is better and more comfortable conducting meetings at my office.

My children have been behaving well at the office. Alhamdulillah, I am truly grateful for that....
It is also extremely convenient for me as I am breastfeeding my daughter exclusively. That's why I have all my children with me at the office all the time that they are not in schools.

See? Doing my own business at my own premise does not mean that I am neglecting my family (satu lagi luahan rasa hatiku pada certain individuals). In fact, I think I have a more balanced quality and quantity time with them. When I look at them sleeping in my room at the office, I know that I have to work extra hard to make them happy......insyaAllah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst