Seventh, Eighth, Ninth, Tenth and Eleventh Days of Ramadhan

I was quite occupied with things in hand for the past few days, hence no update on the rest of Ramadhan in this blog of mine. Well, I guess it's okay to list everything altogether in one single entry of the seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth and the eleventh days of Ramadhan...here goes:

Seventh Day:
I cooked Ikan Keli Berlada with Fried Cabbage and Kuih Keria for break fast. We had the same dishes for sahur as well.

Eighth Day:
I didn't cook because my mom asked us to break fast with my parents at home. When we arrived, everything had been laid out on the table...hihii....sorry, Mak, didn't help you out this time....
My mom cooked Sambal Sotong, Gulai Lemak Cili Padi Telur Itik and Tauhu Sumbat. My younger brother joined us too and he brought with him Ayam Golek and the famous Bubur Lambuk Kg Baru (not the mosque, it's at a corner somewhere behind Maybank). My hubby went to the Bazaar Ramadhan which is just a walking distance from my parents' place and bought some Sardine Curry Puffs and Murtabak.
Before heading home, I tapau'ed' everything for sahur..hihi...

Ninth Day:
I cooked Ayam Golek (whole chicken) and Moroccan Rice. My hubby made Potato Pie which was delicious...yum yum...For sahur, we had the same food.

Tenth Day:
I went to the wet market early in the morning to buy some fresh chicken, beef, fish and vegetables which would last for, hopefully, two weeks.
I cooked Asam Pedas Daging and Fried Kangkung for break fast. Very simple yet satisfying....

Eleventh Day:
Danish requested Chicken Rice for break fast. Chicken Rice is one of my favourite dishes to cook because it's very easy and saves a lot of time. So, I made Chicken Rice but this time, instead of frying the chicken, I grilled them to perfection and to tell the truth, the chicken tasted better and looked nicer. I would definitely grill again for Chicken Rice. Earlier, my mom gave me some Lepat Pisang and I had that around 10pm.
For sahur, we finished the rest of the Chicken Rice and I made hot drinks for all of us.

There you go, the quite-a-lengthy description of what I made and cooked for the past few days. I hope I managed to inspire my readers with ideas on what to cook for 'buka puasa'.

Comments

Mummy Ryan said…
Wow Kak Liza sedapnyer....kecur air liur dibuatnyer...yum..yum..:)
mummyryan,

alamak ten, terliur ker? kalau kita still keje together, boleh k liza buat utk ten...

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

A & B