Third Day of Ramadhan

The menu for the third day of Ramadhan was very simple.

I only cooked Ikan Bawal Sos Tiram (this is my own recipe, I created the recipe few years back) and Bayam Rebus. For dessert, I made 'Lengkong' or better known as Agar-Agar Merah which was Danish's favourite since small. For half of a packet of Agar-Agar Strip, I managed to make 10 small cups of 'Lengkong', not bad...enough for a few days' portion of dessert for Danish, Darwisy and Daim.

At around 11pm, my hubby complained that he felt a little bit hungry. So, since at that time, I was quite busy with my own work, I requested for him to make Roti Gulung Sausage. Although he looked a bit reluctant to do it, he went on cooking the simple bread and voila! the bread looked appetizing enough and he looked rather happy at the end coz his tummy had been filled up adequately..hihi...

For sahur, we had the same menu as Buka Puasa but I added Telur Dadar and I made hot drinks for each of us.

Comments

jellynajal said…
halamak, roti gulung sosej, cam sedap lak nih, kwang3x
jal,

mmg sedap...resepi abg ajin...

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst