Hari Raya 2009 Biscuits For Sale

Tart Nenas Mangkuk Istimewa



Tart Nenas Gulung Power



Chocolate Crunch Sedap Giler


To my dear readers out there,
I have actually started my Hari Raya biscuits business back in 2007. Ever since my first embarkment in the business, I have not looked back and it has been one of the things that I love doing.

To tell the truth, I only sell three (3) types of Hari Raya biscuits namely Chocolate Crunch which I renamed it as Chocolate Crunch Sedap Giler, Tart Nenas Gulung which I renamed as Tart Nenas Gulung Power and Tart Nenas Mangkuk which I called Tart Nenas Mangkuk Istimewa.

Chocolate Crunch Sedap Giler has been a big hit since it made its first appearance in 2007. People actually re-ordered many times after they have tasted the first bottle that they bought. I was truly glad and thankful for the great feedback not only for Chocolate Crunch Sedap Giler but from buyers of the other two biscuits as well. Indeed they were satisfied and craving for more....hihi

So, come this Hari Raya which is not too far away, just only about one and a half months' away, the three biscuits are ready to be ordered by you, you and you. Yes, with only RM25 for every 50 pieces, you can taste the most delectable and delicious Hari Raya biscuits ever.

So, come on, go ahead and email me for your orders at lizamurnilokman at gmail dot com.
For those who already have my contact numbers, don't hesitate to tinkle me for your orders....
Oh yes, you can also order through Facebook at my profile....
See you....

Comments

Nita said…
Liza dearie.

i nak order chocolate crunch. kalau i order, nak ambik ke u akan deliver ke? i rasa nak order 100 pcs of that choco. crunch.

Luv,
N
012-6513694
Nita,

I'll deliver to u...so, confirm ker? u nak bila, two weeks or one week b4 raya?
Nita said…
Liza, sorry lambat reply. Yes i confirm nak order choco crunch 100 pcs. One week before raya would be great. Thanks!

p.s. call or text me, ok, Liza.

Luv,
N

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

A & B