Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen

At last, the night that we had been waiting for had finally arrived. The night when we would be the first amongst the Malaysians to watch 'Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen'. Like I mentioned in my previous entry, hubby and I were keeping this a secret from Danish. So, when I was dropping him off at his school in the afternoon, I told him to straight away wait for me at the guardhouse after school, no stopping at the canteen or at the ice-cream man. Obviously, he was curious. I told him that we were going somewhere later.

So, as expected, I saw Danish straight away headed towards the guardhouse after the bell rang. I quickly ushered him to the car and asked him to take a shower and get dressed once we reached home. Then, at 8pm, we hurried off to the cinema in Ampang because our show was scheduled at 8.30pm. In the car, Danish kept on asking where were we heading to. I kept quiet and it's up to hubby to answer. Well, I guess, my hubby himself couldn't contain the suspense any longer and he asked Danish to take a look at the ticket. I was watching Danish closely and it was indeed a satisfying feeling looking at his beaming face. He was grinning for ear to ear and he excitedly started to fill up his two little brothers with stories of Optimus Prime. Such a wonderful sight!

When we reached the cinema, it was already packed and crowded. As we had some time to spare, we made way to the beverage counter and bought my favourite popcorn and few drinks. After that, we hurriedly moved to Hall 3 and found our seats. Just the five of us in a row. Danish wanted to have the best seat of course and we gave him the honour. After about fifteen minutes waiting, the movie started and this sequel was indeed full of action and special effects. More robots were shown and appeared as Autobots and Decepticons. When Optimus Prime made its appearance, I got excited all over (I must've gotten the vibes from my children and the other audience...hihi). There it was, looking strong and macho....

To me, the movie was quite fast paced. Not a moment that was felt dull and boring. I was so into it knowing for a fact that I watched the cartoon during my younger and schooldays and now it's also my children's favourites. Guess what? Being emotional that I was, I cried my heart out when Optimus Prime died...meleleh beb....heheheh...so funny thinking that even a robot could have such effect on me...what more a plain simple human being....heheh...

Danish enjoyed the movie so much although I felt that some scenes were not suitable for children. Anyway, what matters most was that we had a great time and my children especially Danish had a blast of time....he had been waiting for this sequel for months and now his dream had come true...I was sure he would tell his friends in school about it...

Comments

Farah said…
Assalamualaikum.

I came upon Haiwan Teladan last friday night on tv3 website and ended up watching the whole episodes! I like your son Danish so much! He's so adorable! I hope there'll be season 2 of HT this coming Ramadhan and Danish will be in it again, inshallah.
Hi Farah,

Tq for watching...well, that's my son, bubbly as ever...

But sad to say that Danish won't be around for the second season of HT this Ramadhan...well, he went to the rehearsal but withdrew the next day because he got bored....hihi...

He appeared in Tom Tom Bak last two weeks and in the new season of Mcm Mcm Aznil at the end of this year...
Farah said…
Aww...too bad to hear that. Well, at least people still can watch him with his cute frolics on TV =)

By the way, I added you on facebook recently. My name's Farahanim.

Nice to meet you. (=

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst