It's Back In Town!!!

Yes, I've been waiting for this for nearly over a year now. I'm sure many of you out there have tasted the goodness of this healthy rice. It is indeed healthy compared to other types of rice because I could feel the difference between them (in my humble opinion, at least...)

Before consuming Herba Ponni Taj Mahal, we had the normal Super Tempatan rice for our daily meals. Not to say that Super Tempatan rice is not good, it is good as well but Herba Ponni Taj Mahal makes you feel healthier and slimmer (heheh).

During the time when the price of rice went uphill, this special rice seemed to disappear from the market. I was told that because of its high price, the production was too expensive to endure for the time being. My family and I had been eating the rice for years by then. So, when the healthy rice was not being sold anymore, we had to go back to the Super Tempatan rice. Everytime I did my marketing, I would often look out for Herba Ponni. I also wished that it would be back into the market soon.

And now, I guess my wish has been granted. While watching my favourite show on the telly last night, I almost screamed because the advertisement showed that Herba Ponni is now back in the market! Wow! Adverts can really make my day, huh...I actually felt relieved knowing that starting from next month, I could go back to consuming my favourite rice. Healthier rice makes me a healthier mother, wife and daughter...and perhaps slimmer one too...heheh..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst