Viva TESL 5!!!

When I logged-in Facebook this morning, I noticed that I've been tagged in a few photos by my good friend, Ina. With a spirit of curiosity, I quickly clicked on her profile and browsed through her photo album. There were about 30 pictures altogether and those were the pictures taken during our college years wayyy back in early 90s. Gosh! Everyone looked so innocent and fresh. Some of them in the pictures were still in touch with me but some seemed to have lost contact totally. But...my, didn't we look young and vibrant all those years with nothing much to worry about except perhaps for assignments and exams!!!

Looking at the photos I realised that time really flies and I really missed them so much.....We used to laugh together, gossiped with each other, argued with one another and even acted silly in front of others....We were together for 6 solid years,the first 2 years of TESL matriculation and the next 4 years of B.Ed.TESL (Hons)....Our batch (Batch 5) was not that big, only 94 of us....that's the reason of us being so close to one another. We knew almost everything that everyone did everyday....that's how close we were. Of course, there were cliques around but on the whole, we were one big clique that cared for each other, until today....

When I had the time and opportunity, I would tinkle one of them and catch-up on things and find out how everyone else's doing. Most of us are married with kids and some are still single but what the heck, it doesn't matter as long as we still have each other.

Facebook has played its role well by gathering all of us together and we could catch-up on things with each other easier now. We still have our yahoo group though but I guess Facebook works better with photos and other relevant features. I hope everyone would keep on updating their profiles so that we won't miss anything that's happening around us....

Dear Tesl 5,
I missed you guys and I cherished every moment that we had shared together. Sorry for not being able to tell every bits and pieces of the special moments here in my blog. But I know that everything is securedly tucked inside your memory....I've kept mine, safe and sound...

Comments

jabishah said…
Awww.. dikny. That made me almost in tears. Yes, I'm so missing everyone too. How I wish we can be together again... Just us minus the family. Mesti best kan? Hmmmm...
Ja,

Maybe we should give it a try to gather everyone like u said..just us minus the family, but i think it's going to be a wee bit difficult...well, just give it a try, u'll never know....tapi bila nak buat ek?

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

A & B