Ride

Ride?
To ride?
To be ridden?

Hmmm...such a beautiful word....at least for me.....

I've been admiring this four letter word 'ride' since I've learnt how to analyse language.
'Ride' - a word which carries a whole lot of incredible meanings.....

There are many other fantastic words which are interesting to analyse.
In my many experiences dealing with English language, I've come to realise that every single word that is formed has its own history behind it.....some of them could be shocking once discovered and some are just plain predicted.....

Well, I'll be in a joyride soon enough to explore and discover more about what impact could 'ride' have on me......

Comments

test said…
ride, such a interesting words to analyse....
it's a sweet sensation when riding over the top....
right honey...
i'll make sure your trip to LA is a joyride that you won't sleep on it...

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

I'm Just An Ordinary Woman