I'm ok

The days are getting better....I'm adjusting well to the absence of beloved hubby...
The kids are adjusting well too....

Just would like to share something interesting....
As I was driving back home from work one fine late afternoon, I saw a couple having the fight of the year!!!! hahaha....Yup, right at a corner near a traffic light of an indeed the busiest road in KL....right in the heart of Jalan Sultan Ismail...
The girlfriend (or wife, perhaps??) was running away from her boyfriend and her boyfriend was trying to catch up with her. They stopped occasionally and faced each other and yelled at one another. Then, they would continue the chase....This went on for about 50 metres more when suddenly the boyfriend got onto his knees and pulled his girlfriend's arms and to my astonishment, he was crying like anything while nodding and shaking his head, he was begging for forgiveness......
And the best part was.....the girlfriend slapped him on the face and just left him in awe!!!
oh my God! By this time I was driving really slow to almost stopping......I noticed that the other drivers around me were doing the same thing....
I was actually looking around searching for cameras in case what I just saw was a film in the making...but to no avail...this was real!!!!!
What is happening to this world? People have no respect towards one another and people like the couple just now are just being ignorant of the surroundings.....
hey, look....if you want to be heart-broken, just keep it to yourself la, don't let the whole world watch.....the same goes to all the romantic fools out there, don't show off your romanticness in the bright light....it's yucky...
yeah, Malaysia boleh!!!

Comments

test said…
huhu, kena ade kameralah sayang skang ni...
dpt capture the moment and tell the story mesti dpt feel...

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Tomok - The One In A Million