Used To....

There have been many 'Used To' in my life so far....

1) I used to be size 8.
2) I used to be 'very daring'.
3) I used to read before dozing off every night.
4) I used to call my mom everyday.
5) I used to enjoy listening to rock music.
6) I used to drive fast, really fast.
7) I used to eat less.
8) I used to put on make-up every time I went out of the house.
9) I used to exercise every morning.
10) I used to be quite organised.
11) I used to buy books every week.
12) I used to finish reading a novel in one day.
13) I used to play the piano everyday.
14) I used to compose songs.
15) I used to sing in the bathroom.
16) I used to take a short nap in the afternoon.
17) I used to bake chocolate cakes every weekend.
18) I used to do cross-stitch sewing every weekend.
19) I used to go shopping all the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst