My 2009

It might sound too late to do this but I just feel like doing it. After almost one month moving into 2010, I suddenly had the images of things that I liked, enjoyed, hated, etc in 2009. The list is endless indeed but these are among the things that I wish to share with you.

Favourite English movie: Transformers - Revenge of The Fallen
Favourite Malay movie: Talentime
Favourite English song: This I Love (Guns N Roses)
Favourite Malay song: Dan Sebenarnya (Yuna)
Favourite singer: Akim (hahahaha....yeah, go ahead and laugh...)
Favourite TV drama: Nur Kasih
Favourite animation: Upin Ipin
Favourite book: Shopaholic series
Favourite magazine: Wanita - March 2009
Favourite hangout: JJ AU2
Favourite day: The first day of being a homemaker (16/02/09)
Favourite moment: Getting a huge cheque in June
Favourite event: Gerak Usahawan at PWTC
Favourite product: One Drop Perfume
Favourite gadget: MacBook Pro
Favourite quote: Money is not everything but everything needs money (my own)

Things that I didn't like in 2009:
- earthquakes
- political misconceptions
- concept of 1Malaysia
- MECD being disbanded
- bonus being ripped off (I know I've quit but it's for 2008 which I've contributed lots compared to others. To those who were involved in deciding: May you live in peace!!! - btw my dear readers, I didn't work with the G, just fyi)
- MJ's death
- stray dogs around my neighbourhood

Hmmm....that should be enough for 2009, huh?

Although I've made the best decision in my life in 2009, there are few things that remain unsettling in my mind, heart and soul. I'll just let them be for the time being.........

I pray for a great and fantastic year ahead.






Comments

Waa...Dikny kiranya what you like in 2009 lebih kurang samalah dgn I except for movie I would choose Avatar....the awesomest movie ever and Akim tu pun tak sama.

Yg lain2 tu lebih kuranglah.
Puteq,

Eh, Avatar tu bukan in 2010 ker? aisey, if it's in 2009, mmg la it's my fav...hihihi...

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst