Danish Muqri bin Rozinor

Danish Muqri bin Rozinor is my eldest son. Today is his last day of school for this year. Yes, he was quite excited to go to school because he told me that he wanted to play with his friends before meeting them again early next year.

He just turned 7 last 8 November. Being the eldest and biggest, he's indeed a responsible son and brother. He could tolerate his two younger brothers well. He often gave ways to those two cheeky little ones. There was once when Danish was happily munching a piece of biscuit, one of his brothers came up to him and asked for a bite. At first, it was clear that Danish was a bit reluctant to let his brother have it. The two boys were looking at each other intensely when suddenly Danish offered the biscuit to his brother, not just one tiny bite but the whole piece! Wow, that was something, I said to myself at that time. I expected Danish to just ignore his brother and swallow the whole thing, but he tolerated and gave away his favourite biscuit happily. There were many other incidents but I was not going to tell everything here. Everything was well-kept in my head, in my memory.

To me, Danish is good-looking. Many had said the same thing about him. Some of my friends said that Danish had gotten all the best features out of us, his parents...hihihihi.....
I could still remember, when Danish was still small, sitting quietly in his stroller, whenever we were out for a stroll or shopping, people would stop by and say hi to him. Many passers-by would look at him in awe and start whispering with their companions. Must be talking about Danish, I supposed.

Danish had appeared on television a few times already. In Haiwan Teladan, Tom Tom Bak, Macam-Macam Aznil and coming soon, Geng Bas Sekolah. He's got the talent and also the interest, so, I just encouraged him to proceed with whatever he wanted to do. However, I also gave him some conditions here and there.....like, study comes first, when he's needed at a location, he's got to give the commitment, etc, etc....so far, he's been doing well, I might say. He's doing well in school and progressing enough at his age.

Danish Muqri's a big eater. He could eat non-stop if his favourites were spread out on the table in front of him. He loves rice, chicken, fish, beef, anchovies and many other things. However, he tries to avoid seafood like prawns, squids and he doesn't like vegetables. But, he loves fruits a lot. That explains the smooth texture of his skin....hahahaha...

Danish is soft-hearted, I know. He tends to cry easily. Whenever he feels bad about something, it looks like as though something is stucked at his throat. No words seem to come out of his mouth when he tries to explain. The moment a word gets blurted out, tears would also start coming down his chubby cheeks at the same time. Poor baby, even his teacher once told me that Danish would start crying whenever something goes wrong somewhere...hahaha...

Danish is also a good listener. He listens attentively when someone is talking to him. Being a passionate boy, he takes good care of his brothers and me. Whenever I'm not feeling well, he would ask me to rest and not to do anything heavy. He would offer to do it himself. When his two little brothers start to fight with each other, Danish would come to the rescue and become the 'jaksa pendamai'.

Danish is also scared of his Papa. He would try his best to behave well in front of Papa because if something goes wrong, when Papa starts to open his mouth, Danish would start crying silently.....heheh...

Whatever it is, my dearest son, I love you very much and I hope life would treat you well. I would try to live up to your expectation and you know that I'll be there for you whenever you need me. If you want anything, just ask me for it and I'll do my best to fulfill your needs. There are many more years for you to explore things and make full use of your time. So, do everything wisely and the most important thing is that you are happy with what you do and I'll be happy for you too...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst