Jogger

I was blog-hopping last night when I came across my ex-colleague's blog here.

In her latest entry, she wrote about her blog being reviewed by another ex-colleague, Jogger, whom she hadn't met for quite some time. When we were working at the same place, Jogger was my next-seat neighbour. At first, he was quite reserved but as I got to know him, he was not bad, quite a cool chap. He's easy to talk to and I could discuss many things with him, be it the current issues, women issues or anything that we felt like discussing. He's almost like a brother to me. In fact, he's of the same age as my own younger brother. I guess that explains how we could get along well with each other. Oh yes, he played paintball at that time and good at it. I wonder if he still plays it now.

After I left the company, we didn't keep in touch. Therefore, I didn't know his progress in life, whether he had gotten married, his whereabout and also what he's doing now.

So, when I came across his blog last night, I posted a message in his shout box asking whether he is whom I thought he was.

I was checking my entry just now when I saw his comment. And yup, he is whom I thought he was. Well, Jogger, if you were to review my blog, I'm here to say that my blog contains mainly letters being typed out. Not much of photos or widgets or whatever. Tak canggih, kata orang. But it's all about my life and my family. So, let's keep in touch and I'll support your blog from now on.

Comments

Jogger said…
Thanks a million my dearest sis. Siap ada entry lagi utk saya. Unfortunately, blog akak in English, so saya punya kriteria Blog BM jer. xper lah kak liza. i will baca blog you. If you want, you can hang the banner like Kak ain and others.

thanks a lot
Jogger,

No problem...

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

A & B