Let's Read

Since I've been catching up with my readings lately, there are things that I've noticed happening around me.

My sons are also into reading now. For example, my eldest son, Danish, would start taking out his BEN 10 comic series (he has 6 BEN 10 series) and reading them whenever he sees me taking out and reading my own book. My second son, Darwisy, would do the same thing. He would be busy looking for his own pictorial book whenever he sees his Mama and Big Bro reading. And my youngest son, Daim, would start looking flustered because he normally puts his book at 'out-of-this-world' place. While the rest of us are starting to sit down comfortably to read, he would hassle us to help him find his book first....and once found, he would lie down flat on his tummy and read out loud (of course, in his own version...).

I always carry with me a book or two while going out. And now, all my sons would also carry their books with them in their own bags. And when I start to read in the car while waiting for my husband, all of them would also start to take out their books and read!!! Not bad, huh...

Those are among the things that I noticed happening with my own sons ever since I've made it a point to read whenever and wherever possible. I just hope that such habit would stay on in them until the end....likewise 'Good habits don't die'...

Go on, take out your book and start reading, everyone!!!

Comments

jabishah said…
Can't agree more with you babe. Now, I have another new passion which puts a stop to this beneficial hobby. Bet you know kan...? Will update soon.

Eh! I already told my mum abt Danish this Sunday. Believe it or not she was asking for the time to watch TTB with my dad minus the cucu... hahaha!
test said…
Ja,

I know what's been occupying your time nowadays...heheh...

I bet my mom told your mom to watch too....hihihi....

- sorry, got to use 'seniman jalanan' account for this comment..
Anonymous said…
i bought Ben 10 comic for my 4half yr old son, he loves it but i'm not too keen with the language.. too crude for young kids

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst