Danish Muqri Made It!!!!

As I have mentioned earlier, Danish went for an audition of Tom Tom Bak few weeks ago. Yesterday afternoon, I received a phone call from Astro congratulating me because Danish had passed the audition. I was happy, of course, knowing for a fact that Danish would certainly grin from ear to ear when I passed down this piece of good news to him.
I straight away called home and too bad Danish was sleeping. So, I told my father instead about the news and he promised that he would tell Danish once he woke up.

When I got home later in the evening, I quickly told Danish about it and as usual (I should have expected it!!!), his expression was expressionless!!!! He nodded as if the news didn't matter much to him...well, that's my boy, ladies and gentlemen...Danish with his 'as-if-nothing-happens' attitude...hihi..

The details of the next step are:

16 December 2008 at 2:00pm, fitting baju at Astro
27 December 2008 at 2:00pm, shooting at Wisma Ali Bawal, PJ

The staff told me that Aznil would be back from hajj by then....such a hardworking man...

Alright Danish, gear up coz you'll be on tv again soon...

Oh, by the way, have I told you that he'll be auditioned for 'Haiwan Teladan' again early next year? He'll sure have a hectic schedule ahead of him in 2009 on top of getting into Primary One...

All the best to you, my darling, I'll be right here beside you whatever happens...

Comments

jabishah said…
Congrats! Make sure you inform us on the details. Bila nak view & all. BTW, which part will he be in? Yg anak-anak ku tu ke?
Ja,

Anak-anakku tu dlm Macam Macam Aznil....this is Tom Tom Bak Astro Ceria...he'll appear in Jom Borak segment...

Will update you on the time it will be on air...
jabishah said…
Alamak... fail!! Hahaha
Ja,

Tak kisah la....janji nanti u all tgk...

Btw, did you watch me in Bersamamu tv3 last nite?
fazemy said…
dh lepas ke episod anak u ni? bdk2 zmn skrg ni cerdik2 blaka. suka tgk diorg dancing la..singing and petah btol bercakap.
Fazemy,

Episod anak i tu bulan May baru tayang...watch out for it, k? thanx...

and u r right about kids nowadays being such a chatterbox...masa shooting aritu, pening kepala dengar cara budak2 ni berckp and kerenah masing2 mmg mencuit hati....
Mummy Ryan said…
Kak Liza nanti nk kluar tv jgn lupa inform k...

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst