Second day in LA

Just to tell dear readers out there, please bear in mind that this entry and the entries after it do not represent the exact dates of which I was in LA. Take it as a belated contribution to my pink blog. Here goes...

Second day in LA was spent sleeping. I was suffering from quite a bad jet lag and I felt my whole being shattering......Danish, however, was jovial as ever, I guess his body didn't mind the long journey and all those adventurous encounters.....Good for him....

My husband had to go to class to complete his editing from morning till late afternoon. So, I took the opportunity to sleep as much as I could and I switched on the TV for Danish so that he would be occupied for the rest of the day.

And after about a few hours of sleeping, I woke up and found that Danish was sleeping soundly beside me. Well, what did I say to you before, my darling, you would for sure fall asleep like me....hihi

I jumped out of bed and started towards the kitchen. I had promised my husband that I would cook for him that day. It had been 7 weeks since my last cooking for him. I looked into the fridge and found some fresh shrimps, cauliflower, broccoli, capsicum and tomato. I straight away cooked 'sambal tumis udang' and deep-fry mix-vege. After cooking, I went to sleep again and simply dozed off until I heard someone stepping into the room. It was my husband......

A while later, we woke Danish up and together we had a peaceful dinner while catching up on things. It was great having to be together again but it would be much much more meaningful if my other two heroes were around.

We spent the rest of the evening planning on what to do and where to go the following day. In the meantime, I continued sleeping and prayed that my body would be up and about by then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

A & B