Of cola and tiramisu

Time and tide waits for no man.

Simple, yet deep in meaning. I'm sure that each and everyone of us has a different perception towards this ever-famous idiom.

For me, I take it as a challenge that I have to face everyday. My role as a wife, a homemaker, a mother and a student is indeed begging for more time in order to have everything goes on smoothly.
I am not perfect, nobody is, as a matter of fact, and sometimes I really hope that those around me would very much understand what I have to go through everyday to ensure that housechores are well taken care of, the baby is well-fed, my assignments are looked through....the list is endless...
I am not asking for too much, just a little bit of understanding and patience....and I am easy to please.....a can of coca-cola and a piece of tiramisu would definitely do the trick ;)


"Come what may, I'll face it!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

A & B