You've Got To Check This Out

While driving during one lovely morning, my inner thoughts were interrupted by a phone call. It was my hubby calling and he sounded excited which was quite unusual of him especially at such hours of the day. Well, being a good and loyal wife, I attentively listened to him. He told me that he had found a new rock ballad from Guns & Roses (GnR)...our favourite.....well, well, now he got my full attention....

It's been quite a while since GnR produced rock ballads after November Rain, Patience and Don't Cry. I've been waiting for more rock ballads from them and now that my hubby found it, I got all goosebumps over me...heheh...

Once I reached the office, I practically almost ran to my room and tried to look for the song. But, being a thoughtful hubby, my hubby had already posted the song for me. I turned on the speaker and enjoyed the melodious song especially the piano part. I would definitely play it on my piano...

And I'm sure my hubby's quietly dedicating it to me....he worked hard high and low searching for the guitar chords and memorising the lyrics...for me!!!!...hihihi

To all GnR fans out there...enjoy!!!!!

P.S For your information, I've posted this song together with the lyrics previously. Check it out!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst