I Hope...

It's only my second day of being a homemaker and yet I already have my hands full. Yup, there are clothes to be folded, three rooms to clean plus a room to overhaul (haha!), a sink to polish, two business proposals to complete and a book to read...wow!!! I'm going to face an extremely hectic week ahead.....

BUT, hey, hey, hey, I'm not complaining.....those are all my job now and I'm getting paid for executing them...heheh....

Well, I miss my staff and my friends at the office so much.....and I'm sure I'm going to miss them a lot now....but as I've told them before, they can always find me everywhere on the net - Facebook, Yahoo Messenger, Blog...they can even give me a tinkle anytime if they want to....gosh, I hope they miss me too...

Comments

Nita said…
hi dikny! i dont know u that well but judging from your writings in this blog, i'm sure ure a wonderful person and ure hazel's best friend! and hazel is a wonderful friend. your staffs and friends in the office defintely gonna miss u.. cheers..!
Nita,

yes, nita, hazel is indeed a wonderful friend, she has been my best friend for 18 years already and many more years to come...

there might be those who miss me and also those who are glad that i'm gone from the office for good...biasa la, office politics...well, all the best to them...

take care, nita..

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst