Umarizz Darwisy bin Rozinor

Umarizz Darwisy is my second son. He just turned 4 last Merdeka Day. Yes, he's a Merdeka baby. Although at birth he weighed 3.56 kg which was quite big for me, at 4, he's only 14 kg. He's small, thin but no doubt, quite strong. You could feel his hard bones whenever you pressed his arms or thighs.

Darwisy is an extremely active boy. He hardly sleeps and always on the moves no matter when and where. He could run fast and I often imagined Darwisy as a football player looking at his speed while running.

I've described Darwisy in this blog a few months ago about how he could cry really hard and I even said that Darwisy had crying as his hobby. Hahahahaaa.....and the statement remains until today. Yes, let me tell you how he could cry and cry and cry whenever his wishes were not granted.

There was once when he wanted me to take his bottle for him which was only at arm's length. Of course I didn't want to do it because he could take it himself. But being Darwisy, after I ignored his request, he wailed wildly and started to cry like anything. Oh my! It was really getting into my nerves but I knew if I continued ignoring him, it'd take forever for him to stop weeping. So, trying hard to be a tolerant mother, I took the bottle and shoved it to him. To my surprise, he didn't take the bottle, instead he demanded me to hold the bottle and feed him. Now, that was it. I quickly called out his Papa and Darwisy was suddenly behaving like an angel. He took the bottle gently from my hand and put it into his mouth without further ado. Just like Danish, Darwisy too is scared of Papa.

Darwisy likes to eat fruits. As long as the fruits were still visible to him, he would make sure that he consumed all of them as soon as possible. He loves rice and seafood. He knows how to eat lala and lobster very well. It's such an enjoyable sight looking at him while he's eating. He would be so focus with some frowns on his forehead and he would look as though he was working really hard trying to finish his food. There seemed to be some sort of connections between food and Darwisy.

Darwisy likes singing. His favourite songs are Situasi, Revolusi by Bunkface, Transformers songs by Linkin' Park and Aizat's songs. So far, he never went out of tune. I guessed he's musically inclined just like me...hihihihi....

Darwisy likes to read too. Whenever he saw me taking my book to read, he would do exactly the same. He would open his book and start reading although at times I couldn't make out what he was reading about. Well, his intention really made me proud of him and I hoped when he could read well, he would enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed reading too.

To Darwisy, you'll always be my hero no matter how much you love to cry. I'll be there to soothe you if you ever feel scared or uncomfortable with things around you. I know that you'll grow up well and become a good boy who would make me proud of you and your achievements. Please remember that you're always in my prayers and I love you very much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst