what the heck was that?

Looking down the memory lane, I definitely treasure so many things that had happened in my life.
Be it sweet, bitter, nostalgic, hatred, painful, unforgettable...the list can go on and on....
Such events made me stronger mentally, emotionally and perhaps, physically.....
Such events also made me weaker and helpless in certain aspects.....
But, who am I to complain so much about things that actually made me realise....life is too short....it's up to me to enjoy and live it to the max...

The best things in life are free......I've always believed in that.....
Love is free.....it is the best thing that could have happened to anyone.....
Friendship is free.....you do not have to pay a dime in order to have a best friend.....

Well.....all said and done, I still wonder what the heck was I thinking and writing about?
Mental block is the worst thing that I have experienced...it's torturing and mind-boggling.....
o-oh...not another one, not in this blog, please....
????????

"come what may, i'll face it"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

A & B