Too Many Things, Too Little Time

Gosh! It's been a long while since I last blogged.

Anyway, I just have enough time to fill this blog in with a few updates. Yes, what've been happening in the past 7 months since my last entry:-

1) Things and life are going back to normal, slowly, steadily but surely.
2) We had moved to a new place, smaller but comfy.
3) My baby daughter started to walk at 10 month and she is a true princess!
4) Some commitments had been settled.
5) There had been some misunderstandings in the family which I'm sure are going to take some time to be mended.
6) My heroes are all grown-ups now, after being circumsised.
7) 'Banyak perasaan kecil hati terjadi sepanjang 7 bulan ini, sabar je la....'
8) Spent less time reading compared to the previous months.
9) Spent less time cooking too.
10) Spent too much time daydreaming.

"Come what may, I'll face it"

And I wish for a more challenging and prosperous months ahead.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst