Tomok - The One In A Million

I've been a follower of some reality shows on our local tv channels. To me, some of these shows are indeed entertaining and somehow they can be a real eye-opener. Watching the contestants being challenged and commented all the time makes me wonder if they could actually endure such stressful and tensed moments. Their mental power must be strong to swallow everything calmly and peacefully. But only God knows what's been playing in their mind at that time and how their hearts must have been broken upon hearing such nasty and cruel comments....oh well, that's the part and parcel of being a reality tv show participant...i guess they just have to go through everything until the end...they have no choice, haven't they?

Just now, I watched One In A Million Season 3. I've been a follower not from the beginning but since I watched Tomok sang 'Ingin Bersamamu' a few weeks ago. He really swept me off my seat watching him rendering the song smoothly in his own unique style. Indeed, he's not the same Tomok as before. For your information, Tomok is the lead singer for a well-known boy band 'New Boyz'. With shorter hair, leaner body and outstanding groove, Tomok is no doubt listed in my list of favourite singers.

Since that night, I've never missed watching the show and I noticed that Tomok was getting better each week. His choice of songs and style were really amazing.

Just now, in the Grand Finals, he did it again. You know what, I've been hoping that he would be the winner but when he came out as the contestant who has the least vote, I was a bit surprised. However, he got to act in the finals because the voters apparently wanted him to be in the finals....

So, the real competition began. I'm sure many of you out there who watched the show thought that the other contestants were not up to their best performances except for Tomok. He has always been all-out, that boy....

Therefore, when Tomok was announced as the winner, he automatically became a new millionaire in Malaysia. My son said that Tomok won because of me!!! Heheh....Why? Shhhh.....I voted for him many times!!!!! hihihihi....

Alright, I've told you that I like watching reality shows.....therefore, I actually voted whoever I thought deserve my votes. Before this, I've voted for Jaclyn Victor in Malaysian Idol, Zahid in AF2, Mawi in AF3 and now, Tomok in OIAM3.....to me, if they deserved a vote, I'd be happy to vote for them.....

Tomok is the one in a million for this season....He deserves it and I'm sure he'll make it big in no time....all the best to you, Tomok....(and I have big plans for you and New Boyz......shhhhhhh....my lips are sealed...)

Comments

Dikny,
I was rooting for Tomok too. So happy that he finally won. WOW! You ada plan utk newboyz? Kalau nak children for the video-clip, please do not hesitate to call on my kids. Boleh?
Puteq,

best kan Tomok menang..hihihi...the big plan is still a long way to go, but I've planned it since few years back, InshaAllah, ada rezeki, I'll definitely put your children in the list of talents....

take care....
Nic said…
Me too, me too.. never thought I'd ever be so happy for Tomok because God forbid I'd be caught dead liking him masa zaman New Boyz dulu..!! Euww...! Hehe
Nita said…
Go TOMOK Go!!
Mummy Ryan said…
Wah really peminat Tomok ni...........
BTW, an Award for u (Neno's Award), get fr my blog k
cre8tone said…
Oh~ So long didn't watch tv...

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst