My Other Half's Appearance on Kosmo!



Last Sunday, the local newspaper, Kosmo! published an article of my hubby's. It's written by my hubby and there were about 10 pictures printed which he took during his visit to San Francisco recently. Basically, the article mentioned about the interesting places that he visited and a little bit of the history of each place.

Just to tell you that the type of camera mentioned in the article was not the one which my hubby used to take all the pictures, in fact, he doesn't own the said camera. But the one mentioned in the biodata was the correct one.

Well, I would like to congratulate him on this exclusive article. I know that it has always been his intention to share with the rest of the world all the beautiful pictures that he has taken.

Comments

Shera said…
Wah....congrats to ur hubby. Dah frame ke? Danish kat tv pulak...chewah, like celebrity family!!!
tq Shera, now we can declare that not only TESL power but...TESL & family power...heheheh....alhamdulillah...
rezeki...
test said…
tq, wifey.

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst