Catch Danish on TV3

My weekends are fully occupied nowadays. No more waking up late and no more lazying around...
It's definitely because of my eldest son, Danish Muqri.

Last three Thursdays, one of my staff asked me if I would be interested to have Danish auditioned for a new kid show on TV3. His wife was the compere of the show and the producer seemed to be desperate for talent. So, late Saturday morning that same week, we went to Studio C, TV3 and there were about 5 kids at the set and I thought we were late. Then, the assistant producer came over and asked Danish to sit near the compere. My dear son was a bit reluctant at first and once the audition began, I could see that he was enjoying himself. That was the group audition. Now, came the individual interview. The compere asked Danish about himself, his favourite pet (the title of the show - "Haiwan Teladan"), etc. Danish mentioned that his favourite animal was snake. The compere then asked questions related to snake and when she asked what was snake's favourite drink....innocently, Danish answered "Teh-O Ais" and the whole studio roared with laughter. That was basically how Danish was chosen as one of the talents in "Haiwan Teladan".

It has been two weekends in a row (Saturdays & Sundays) now that Danish goes for shooting. He seems to enjoy every moment of it. Please note that it's a full Saturdays and Sundays (9 am - 7 pm) and I wonder where does he get all the energy to actually always look and feel jovial the whole day. To tell you the truth, I was really exhausted waiting for him at the studio the whole day but he could still be up and about as if nothing happened. Kudos to you, my darling!!!!!

Danish will be on TV3 every day starting from first Ramadhan, 9 am onwards. So, if you have the opportunity, do catch him on tv....you'll have a good time watching him, I'm sure....

Comments

Shera said…
Dikny,
Bagus lah Danish ni. Looking forward to catch him on air....ada harapan tak jadik pelakon pembantu terbaik?
jabishah said…
Dikny,
Can't wait... Wah, nanti try acting la. He doesn't sound camera shy to me. Way to go Danish!
Shera,
I was shocked watching him in action....tak sangka Danish is the daring type....first day puasa nanti public holiday tau, ada chance tgk Danish nanti...
Ja,
He was offered to act after his first day shooting.....but I didn't give any confirmation yet. Not sure if it's alright to expose him to acting pulak...
Chahya said…
Dikny,
u dnt knw me but we both knw shera. In case u hvnt heard, Shera passed away tday 22/7/08. AlFatihah.
yes Chahya,
I've heard the news....I'm going to miss her so much!!!
Lee said…
Hi Liza, yes I remember you.
Oh Gosh! To see Shera's photo here...for one moment I thought it was a bad dream.
We all lost someone very dear, you especially as she was your personal friend.

Wow, you have an actor in your house. Boleh minta autograph? Ha ha.
Wish I can see it on TV.
Have a great weekend, Lee.
hi there u lee,
actor in the making.....not sure if it's alright to expose him to such environment...he's only 6!!!!
but he's got the talent...anyway, u might be able to catch him online www.tv3.com.my...
i'm not sure if there's any though...i'll have to confirm with you later...

u lee,
it's so hard writing a comment here as late Shera's photo is just beside this comment box.....

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

A & B