Time really flies

I have so much to do in not so much time....hihihi....

Heading a department is not easy...there are many things that I have to look through and think about such as whether the staff are executing their tasks properly, entertaining office politics which can be a real pain in the #$%, making sure that clients are properly fed with the correct information, etc, etc....the list is endless.....

But I'm managing well and I know that those people out there feel comfortable working with me with my pleasant personality and high level of tolerance....hihihi...

Well, I'm racing against time now realising that I won't be around for almost 2 weeks soon....there are so many things to settle before I go off to LA...just hope that the staff can bear with the huge checklist that I've prepared for them.....haha..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

A & B