Delivery

My first delivery was LSCS which means emergency ceasarian due to foetal distress. It was still early but Danish Muqri seemed too excited to come out and he weighed 3.9kg at that time. Imagine if it was on the exact due date itself!!! How big would he be?

My second delivery was with the help of an instrument, a vacuum delivery. Umarizz Darwisy's face was facing down which made it difficult for him to pass through the mysterious canal. With the help of the instrument, he made it at last and he was 3.56kg.

My third delivery was a totally normal vaginal delivery without any help from any medication or instrument. Muammar Daim was indeed tolerable and not much of a hassle. It was an easy one. He was 3.32kg.

My fourth one? Hmmm....yet to be discovered. I'm hoping for a normal delivery this time. To me, after experiencing all types of deliveries, I still think a normal one is very satisfying. You can feel the hardwork, the difficulties, the messy hormones, etc. that you have gone through the whole 9 months seem to sail away smoothly as the baby passes through the incredible pathway.

I consider myself lucky as I have experienced various types of deliveries. Therefore, I'm able to relate to different kinds of birth experiences that other people are going through. When people talk about ceasarian, yes, I know how it's like. When they talk about vacuum delivery, yup, I know about that also and when they talk about normal birth, I can share about that too....

Knowing for a fact (insyaAllah) that this would be my last one, I hope it is going to be a very satisfying normal delivery if everything goes well.....insyaAllah...




Comments

ZR said…
insyaAllah...semoga slamat hendaknya
Dikny,
wow you're an expert in all types of deliveries... so i bet you know what to expect the next round. The 'been there, done that' so not too bad this time around...InsyaAllah.
Puteq,

InsyaAllah....

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst