There Goes My Popcorn

Last two weeks, my hubby and I went to watch 'Drag Me To Hell'. We went to our favourite cinema in Ampang, just the two of us. We left the twins at the babysitter's and Danish was safely in school.

Hubby really wanted to watch this movie and I, for one, was not too keen in watching horror movies because I would normally have nightmares afterwards (seriously!!!). But, for the sake of 'dating', I braved it through. Well, frankly, I was indeed scared and couldn't sit still. At the same time, I was munching the creamy popcorn and closing my eyes with my hands on and off....I was practically peeping through my fingers...hihi...Once, I was so terrified that I literally jumped out of my seat with my popcorn thrown away all over the place....hahahaha....that shows, huh?

Overall, it's not a bad movie, kind of unpredictable towards the end...I like the ending..and Alhamdullillah, I didn't have nightmares that night, too old for that already, I guess?

Comments

shahid said…
hee..he... dkny,
that was so cute!
shahid,

lawak kan...

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst