In A Hurry...

Dear readers,

Sorry for the long silence. Been up and down with so many things in hand and head...
I guess this entry would not be long either since I've got to run in a few minutes' time.

I know it might be too late to wish everyone Happy Awal Muharram and also Happy New Year 2009 but I want to go ahead with the wishes.

I could sense that 2009 would be more challenging and happier. I've made a big decision for the sake of my children and family and I know I've made the right choice ever. I'll blog about this issue soon, I promise.

In the meantime, Danish has enrolled in Primary 1 at SK Taman Melawati 2. After the streaming process, he managed to be in the first class out of eight. He is now in Primary 1 Murni. Being an active boy that he is, he often attracts the attention of people around him and after being in school for only 2 weeks, you can only imagine the things that he has created...hahaha....and I'll blog about this soon, too....

Ok, so many things to share and so little time to spend, I'll be back asap...till then....

Comments

jabishah said…
Hi dikny,

Missed you in blogsphere. Do continue blogging soon. Abt your boys esp...
Ja,

I'll try to update asap....tq

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst