Happy 3rd Birthday, Umarizz Darwisy!!! Happy 51st Independence Day, Malaysia!!!

31 August is such a memorable date. It is Malaysia's Independence Day and also my second son's birthday.......



Merdeka baby


Well, he's 3 now and such a sweetheart to many....He is indeed Atuk's darling, Nenek's sweetpie, Papa's inspiration and Mama's handsome boy......He talks much, extremely energetic and cries a lot too.......At times, he can be a challenge to me....being a middle child (middle child syndrome???), he is no doubt full of tricks and treats....hahaha...I need to handle him carefully because he is very sensitive (emotional-wise) and just a little bit of scold can make him cry for hours......yes, believe me, this son of mine has crying as a hobby.....

His Papa often loses temper and patience over his tantrums. I noticed that whenever Darwisy started to whine, Papa would hurry away into his study......hmmmm...

There are things which Darwisy often does that certainly melt my heart...such as, before going to sleep at night, he would wish me..."Good Night, Mama, I Love You, Mama".....and also whenever he asks for my permission, he would end his question with, ".....can I, Mama?"....oooooooooo, he's so adorable...

As for me, being an incredibly patient Mama, I would entertain his tantrums and whines no matter what......I sometimes wonder where do I get all those patience from coz as far as I know, I can be impatient when things are not to my likes.....well, I guess now that I'm a mother of 3 boys, I've learnt to appreciate life more, appreciate my children more actually.....like my good friend, Ja, once commented, "enjoy your boys while you can because boys will be boys.....".

It is true what Ja said......I'm beginning to think that once my boys have all growned-up, they would do their own things, would go their own ways and they might not even ask me for my opinions anymore or they might not want to bother me at all coz boys will be boys...they are meant to be that way.....I'll just follow what Ja recommended.....I'm going to enjoy being with my boys no matter how naughty they are and how challenging they can be.....losing patience is just one of those things that any mothers would have to endure......I'll bear with mine for now......

Umarizz Darwisy, Mama loves you very much and you are a star of my heart.....Happy Birthday!!!

Comments

jabishah said…
Auwww sorry Darwisy.. I missed your birthday! Happy Belated Birthday!! Mmmmuuuaahhh! Don't runaway now... another one. Mmmmuuuaaahhh!Hehehe!

Yes Dikny. No matter what ppl said abt boys & girls being the same.. that's untrue. The approach esp differs.

Girls, married even with children will come back to you. Masa pantang esp kan... hehehe.

Boys dah kawin nanti sibuk dgn wife & his own family. So Dikny, keep reminding them "Syurga bawah kaki ibu"... Jahatnye I cucuk!

Take care. (((hugs)))
Ja,
Tq for the tips...hihihi...I'll do exactly that....

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

A & B