Kaulah Segalanya - You Are Everything To Me

When I was still single, unmarried and without family commitment, I always told those around me that if I did get married, I would just like to have only one kid, not more than one. It's because I was not into the idea of having a big family. To me, an ideal family would only consist of a father, a mother and a child. Such thinking could be due to the fact that I was not born into a big family environment myself. So, I always thought that if there's only a child, then the family is complete.

When I got married, still I planned to only have one child. So, when I delivered my son, I thought, well, that's it, my family is complete now. But, as he grew older, only two years older, I began to feel that something was missing, somehow, something was lacking in the family.....I kept on searching and thinking what could it be.....and one fine day, while putting my son to sleep, that 'something' crossed my mind! Aha! I knew it now, I've been wanting another child all this while! Oh no! Was that really it? Was that what I really wanted?

It took about another year for me to come to my senses that indeed a child was not enough for me to make my family complete, and yes, when my first son turned 3, I gave birth to my second son. To tell the truth, I felt a lot happier and more contented than ever.

And to my surprise, my third son came along just about one year and one month after my second. And indeed, I felt a total happiness in me, now, I felt that this was what being complete was all about.

I am really grateful for being blessed with three healthy, jovial, loving and good-looking sons. Although at times or shall I say all the time, having you guys around are challenging, but, hey, it's all worth it......I know that I always yell and nag at you guys, but, that's what being a loving mother of three sons is all about.....Well, deep down inside I know, you do appreciate and love me in your own ways.....

Although I might not spend that much time with you guys everyday, but I need you to know that I love you very, very much and nothing can come between us....not my job, not my studies, not my laptop, not my handbags, not my shoes, not my friends, not my snores, not my clumsiness, not my anger and definitely not your papa...hahahaha....the list is endless, my dears, you just name it, I know whatever it is, you guys will always be my top priority.....

You are everything to me.....Kaulah segalanya....

Comments

Shera said…
Dikny,
We'd never know what Allah has planned for us, right? But I always believe whatever is there in store for us is always the best, Allah will never give us anything beyond our capacity. And I agree, having them around may at times torturing but these are the ones that we would die for, no matter what comes in between. Mother's love is indeed a miracle, isn't it? Patut lah syurga di bawah tapak kaki ibu....
jabishah said…
Yup.. I was one of those friends you mentioned of hving only 1 child. Who wld hv thought you end up with 3 or perhaps more.. (insyaAllah girl pulak.)

Popular posts from this blog

Camner Ek?

8 Years Already...

Cyst